Explore our exclusive range of turbans customized for all your special events. We assured best prices with fast shipping worldwide. Buy online turbans with confidence as our website is fully trusted and secured with SSL Certificate. Stitching facility is also available for turbans.
The Punjabi turban style is essentially worn by Sikhs. We suggest a superior quality collection of turbans that satisfies our customers’ requirements. We also present an exclusive range of turbans in diverse colors, designs and patterns. With the help of our knowledgeable professionals, we are capable to assure our clients requirements according to their demand. The cause Sikh people wear turbans is that the Sikh turban is a symbol of their religion and traditions. There aren’t any religious meanings associated with a given turban color. An individual can wear any shade of turban they like. Several colors like orange, blue, and white are traditionally worn during religious celebrations or occasions. The main thing to remember while finding the right turban color for your outfit is that the turban should match your outfit well. Red is generally worn amid weddings.
10 Advantages to Buy Turban Online
1. In Business since 1959
We are renowned wholesaler & Retailer of turbans worldwide. We have started turbans business in 1959, since then we are offline and online supplier dealing with wholesale and retail sale of turbans in the every nook and corner of the world.
2. Supply every type of turbans
Evaluate the exclusive patterns and equipment of different types of turbans and determine the kind of turban that would suit your style of covering. Buy huge collection and variety of Full voile turban, Rubia voile turban , malmal ( f74 ) turban, Supreme voile turban and printed pattern turban. Our online store involves a wide scope of hues, textures and high caliber made turban structures for the individuals who are enamored with and affectionate the crown head.
3. More than 700 Shades
Our store is the only store in the world which provides more than 700 shades of turbans with unbeatable quality. Fabrics of our turbans are resilient and comfortable to wear for long hours. Include a squeeze of style and beauty to your looks.
All of our turbans are made of 100% pure cotton and a natural fiber, which is comfortable and durable for long time period.
Items that you see are the actual photographs of the product. So you can shop turbans more contentedly by perusing through our turbans online store.
6. Unbeatable Prices
Our idea is to maximize our reach to every Sikh family and try to deliver items required / desired by them. So we provide unbeatable pricing of turbans that everyone admires. We are delighted to furnish the essentials of our religion and feel regarded to serve you as well.
7. Fast Shipping
We have been serving in India and also export our turbans worldwide such as United States, Canada, Australia, Thailand, United Kingdom and many more. We committed fastest delivery of turbans all over the world at exact time directly in your home.
8. Special Requirements
Additionally you can tell us your particular need and we’ll attempt our best to satisfy your desires. We can also serve bulk orders of turbans in bulk lots. Call +91-80547-87878 (Navpreet Singh) for bulk orders.
Our website is fully trusted and secured with SSL Certificate. Any virus or attack will not be able to damage our website; you can buy anything without any fright.
10. Special Offers
Regular customers can avail Special offers, Coupons & discounts from our online store sikhaccessories.com
5 Steps to Buy Turban Online
The turban is viewed as a symbol of confidence, respect, sense of pride, valor, spirituality and devotion in Sikh culture. Turban style is thoroughly relying on individual thinking of how he wants his turban to be. He may need a brisk, perfect or complex turban. Distinctive turban styles come additionally rely on the ease of the wearer. While you buying turban, you must keep in mind some points concerning turbans such as quality, length, color etc. Here we present various exclusive characteristic regarding turbans which can assist you for buying best turban.
Step 1 : Choose quality of Turban
Full Voile Turban
Full voile turban is a light weight. This type of Turban is a soft, utter fabric, typically made of 100% cotton and is a regular turban material most Sikhs use.
Rubia Voile Turban
Rubia voile turban is a medium weight dense weave. This type of turban is marginally thicker and heavier. People who love to wear heavy turbans usually wear rubia voile turban.
Malmal F74 Turban
Malmal F74 turban is the slender, ideal and the lightest weighted texture. It is a very lightweight fine fabric and is made out of 100% cotton.
Supreme Voile Turban
Supreme voile turban is a light weight, really soft in quality and equal weight of malmal turbans. Supreme voile is superior version of malmal turbans.
Designer Printed Turban
Designer printed turban includes colorful and unique prints. In this type of turban, material is 100% cotton voile, acid free dye (no metallic dyes & fade resistant) & import regulated approved.
Step 2: Choose Styles of Turban
- The Patiala shahi turban suits better on broad faces and sharp features with ethnic characteristics. This turban has a round look with its rear being flat.
- Dumala turban can be just rolled around the head in circles and Shastars can also be placed on this kind of turban. The difficulty with tying this type of turban is usually in getting the shape right.
- Other turban is the morni turban which gives very regal look to a person who is wearing this headgear.
- These all are different styles in which turban can be buying depending upon the person choice. These all turbans come in two by two thread cotton and are best quality vat colors.
Step 3: Choose Length of Turban
- Usually people Buy Turban in the length of 5-8 meters, where 2 and 8+ meters are rarely.
- Dumala turban length is a 9 or more meters.
- But if you are new to Sikhi and are growing your hair then a 2-3 meter turban will be a good start.
- Some styles of turban have average 6-8 metres, but can be longer and can also be shorter too.
Step 4: Choose Color Shades of Turban
- The Turban cloth comes in every possible color and pattern; however there are four most commonly worn colors which are white, black, blue and orange.
- Orange and Navy Blue are traditional Sikh Khalsa colors, also worn on days of religious ritual or special remembrance events.
- A shade of Pink or Red is worn on an exceptional day such as wedding, engagement or to celebrate other real occasions.
- Black and Navy Blue turbans are more popular with the younger generation and also worn at more formal events. It’s easier to match with clothes.
- The yellow turbans are related with the progressive development to free India from the British.
- The punjabi artists wear colorful turbans enhancing the youth.
Step 5: Secure Website to Buy Turban
Please keep all the given points in mind, before buying turban from any online website.
- The website should fully trust and secured with SSL Certificate. Any virus or attack will not be able to damage the website.
- There should be “https” encryption by installing SSL certificate which must provide secure connection to debit and credit card numbers.
- SSL certificate should create a secure handshake between website and client device.
- “https” websites load much faster than http sites and “https” protects websites from cyber attack and hackers.